- Rural Property
“Heatherwood” 534 Boondandilla Road Millmerran $1,520,000
Excellent Breeder or Fattening Block
• Location – “Heatherwood” is located approx. 39km from Millmerran, turning off the Gore Highway, 5.34km on the Boondandilla Road. It is very centrally located for markets, being 119km to Toowoomba, 129 km to Dalby and 111km to Goondiwindi.
• Property Description – Lot 1 & Lot 2 RP 85269, Area: 473.8 hectares (1170.75acres)
“Heatherwood” is predominately undulating melon hole Brigalow / Belah country. There is approximately 950ac blade ploughed. Small area of timber with usable Ironbark, balance of the area is made up of timbered ridge and creek.
A small area of the property is a previous Origin exploration site. The 5 gas wells are capped off with payments still in place until revegetation is complete . There are 3 monitoring bores and continuous payment for the bores is in place for 30 years.
• Cattleyards – Very large set of timber and steel cattle yards. Race, vet crush and pound.
• Water – The property is well watered by 5 dams and has the use of a fully equipped Origin solar bore if needed for stock and domestic use.
• Fencing – Fenced into approx. 6 paddocks, mostly timber and 4 barb, with some netting fences.
• Services – School bus service to the intersection of Boondandilla Rd and Gore Highway. Mail 2 days per week.
“Heatherwood” is an Excellent Breeder and Fattening Block. It continually produces well finished cattle in all seasons. The property has been held in the same family for three generations.
Agent(s) for this listing
Livestock Sales/ Rural Property Sales
Office: 07 4695 1355
Mobile: 0428 951355
Fax: 07 4695 1647